Monday, July 9, 2007

First Car Ride


Buckled into her car seat for her ride home from the hospital.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful!! Heather, I think she looks like you in the pictures. Can't wait 'til you guys are settled back into "normal" (ha, ha) and we can have playdates. Take care and call if you need ANYTHING!

Chris said...

Marin is absolutely adorable. I am sure the two of you are floating on cloud nine! Can't wait to see her in person and look forward to many more pictures posted to this site.

Your house is beautiful and I love her nursery.

Take care and say hello to your folks. We know they are enjoying being with you.

Lorna Heil said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! She's beautiful. We're glad to hear you guys are doing well. Take care.

Unknown said...

You don’t know me but my name is Mark McDonough and I work with your sister Lyndsay. I’ve always jealously admired how easily & unashamedly Lyndsay gets delightfully animated when she reminisces about her family & friends; how easy it is for her to express the love she has for you all. I thought you should know I’m embarrassed to admit I lack the vocabulary to adequately describe how her everyday exuberance (which is far superior to most) pales in comparison to the sensational display of pride & happiness she recently overwhelmed me with when informing me of her new status as “Aunt Lyndsay.” Your baby daughter is beautiful and it bodes well for her future, and I hope she someday truly appreciates what a blessing it is to belong to such a loving & life affirming family.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful. Congrats! In case you're confused, I'm Courtney's little sister. You're linked to her blog so I read you too. Good luck and make sure Courtney helps you out:)