Thursday, April 3, 2008

So much for that.....

So much for using the exersaucer as a block to the kitchen door.......I began wiping down the filthy high chair after a recent meal and let Dalby explore the living room. She usually is content crawling around the room I am in as long as I talk to her and we kind of play. She has a toy she enjoys playing with that usually stays with the exersaucer. The toy keeps her busy in the exersaucer when she gets bored in the exersaucer and I need a few extra minutes. Well I dragged the exersaucer into the living room to block the kitchen door(I don't let her crawl on our kitchen floor because it is gross - no matter how many times I mop it) and unbeknowest to me the toy stayed in the kitchen. Well our little crawler decided she wanted the toy and she figured out a way to get to it. She was not sneaky about getting to the toy because she did get frustrated on her journey. At one point I thought I was going to have to get into the exersaucer myself....but she figured it out.




No comments: