It snowed(sort of) in Tennessee last week. One night last week the rain changed to slushy snow and a few inches blanketed the city. Of course traffic was at a stand still because no roads were clear and school was cancelled the next day, even though it was supposed to get up to 45 and melt by the afternoon:) How funny! But we were excited to go out and play in the snow. We had to get dressed for the weather, more because mommy loves the snow suit! As you can see by the video, it can be quite tricky to walk around in the cute snow suit Grandpa and Grandma Dalby found up north. Dalby actually got outside and didn't want to move. She wasn't so sure about the snow. I don't think I got one picture of her smiling in the snow. She also has understandably been a little cranky. She has a cold and is working on getting several teeth. Which it is about time, she has had 6 teeth forever, so I guess if you have 6 teeth and you are seventeen months old then you have some catching up to do. Either way, she did enjoy her time out in the snow, although I carried the bundle of pink around most of the time.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so beautiful, Heather! I'll make sure to keep this blog in our favorites. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...probably in GR right now with the Luttenton's. Know that I miss you!!!!
Marlana
Post a Comment