Monday, February 9, 2009
Recital
A fun Christmas - even though I don't have all(or any Christmas pictures) up yet I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the new toys. Dalby sure enjoys her new toys. First, the grocery cart - what can beat a mobile toy basket. And if you notice the grocery cart is FULL!!!! Also a minature piano. It is so cool and a pretty piece of furniture for our rec room. We have nice piano concerts - as you can hear in the video. Maybe her songs will be on itunes soon. Sorry the video is so dark but I think you can still see in the video how she still concentrates with her tongue out.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I can't wait to attend a concert! As soon as Clinton gets well, which is starting to feel like never, we will have to come by for a show. Too cute!
Post a Comment