Monday, March 23, 2009

March Madness

We LOVE cardboard boxes here! Any cardboard box is fair game. Our house can look like someone sprinkled our entire recycle bin throughout the house. So I don't know why I was so surprised when I was putting beer in the fridge, to get it cold for the MSU game, that the beer box would be of such interest. However I didn't think her playing with the beer box was worthy of a picture until she put the box in her grocery cart and started filling the box with all of her toys. Needless to say, at nap time the box went to the recycle bin outside:)



2 comments:

Courtney said...

That's needs to go in a frame for daddy's desk at work!

Anonymous said...

Already into the beer box - she's a true Spartan!
Miss you guys! We need another playdate soon.
joy (& Toby)