Thursday, July 2, 2009
The "neme"(mailman)
Dalby has always checked the mail with me. We put a sun hat on and walk out to the mailbox We open the mail, I take the necessary items and she gets the envelopes/catalogs/you name it. I use to give her all of the junk mail, now I ration it out because I grew tired of finding all of the envelopes with the clear plastic and ripped pieces of old mail around the house. Dalby can spot the mail trucks on the street and the post office logo like she use to find pumpkins. The other day I had to go to the post office and not even thinking about it I pulled into the drive and we passed where they park all of the mail trucks....HEAVEN!!!!! We even open the blinds before naptime so that she can watch for the "neme" and we shut the blinds at night discussing that the "neme" is going night-night too. I knew that we had a lot of love for the mailman. However I did not realize how much of a routine we had with checking the mail until today when Dalby picked up her baby doll and her most current batch of mail and walked over to her play mailbox to "check" the mail :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! Sounds like she loves the mail trucks like Clinton loves tractors! I'm all about free and easy entertainment!
Post a Comment