Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Bwoke"

The other day a little boat we have came "unsnapped" and it needed to be manuevered and snapped back together. I tried but had some trouble getting it to pop back into place. I then said to Dalby, "When your dad gets home we can ask him to try and fix it." So that weekend Dad got home and Dalby asked him to fix the boat...which he did. Not too long after that another toy came unsnapped as I was sitting right with Dalby in her kitchen. I offered to fix it and she looked at me and said quite matter-of-factly, "Bwoke, Daddy fic(fix) it" and she ran to find her daddy who promptly fixed the toy. A few weeks go by without any toys "unsnapping", until Dalby and I are driving a few days ago and I here "Uh oh" as we are pulling into the driveway. I go to get Dalby out of the car and we are discussing the toy and she says to me, "Daddy home, bwoke, fic it pease(please)". It appears I am not qualified to fix toys in the house....which is ok by me.

No comments: