Saturday, May 8, 2010

3 week appointment

I am a week late in posting the three week appointment stats but am finding that I am excited to just get to sit down to post:) My sister Anne is visiting and I have to say I don't know what I would do without all of the help from all of the friends and family both here in TN and from far away. I don't think Ryan and I would be sane individuals without the assistance. Marin Dalby loves all of the visitors and friends stopping by.....it certainly helps her and she loves all the attention the visitors bring.

The little ones are growing. Charlie is 10.1 lbs and and 22". Quinn is 7.2 lbs and 20.5". They are battling some acid reflux but currently nothing like Marin Dalby's. We feel very blessed but boy are we busy! If you walk into our house right now you are more then likely going to get assigned a child to care for during your visit :) (The reason there are two pictures of Quinn is she was more into posing for the pictures after the appointment then Charlie. )


No comments: