Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween outfits

One preschool day after the 10am feeding I decided to dress the two younger ones up in a few of the Halloween clothes I have and take a picture. I did this with Dalby and decided it would be "fun" to do with Charlie and Quinn. So, we got into clean diapers, clothes and set-up the black felt and bouncy seats. Lesson learned on how to set-up the felt.....do not drape the felt so that the ceramic Halloween bowl is holding the black felt on the table so that your strong boy can pull it down almost on his head and have it shatter on the black felt and floor. So we moved locations for the photo shoot and the back drop changed......which worked out better anyway.....


I think this one looks like he said something funny and Quinn thinks it is pretty clever.

No comments: