Thursday, April 7, 2011
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
We have quite a performer here....we pretend all the time that Marin Dalby is getting introduced as someone famous...."Taylor Switch"(not a typo, how she says it. She has only seen Taylor Swift on Ellen and only knows a few of her songs but she loves her!), "Imagination Movers", etc. She sets up a stage, gets her microphone ready(most often the vacuum cleaner but she does have a microphone now), puts her dress/twirly skirt on and a pair of dress up shoes on and fully scripts what should be said. You hear direction from the other room as she informs you of how to introduce her and who she is pretending to be... This video was taken in November and I kept meaning to upload it .... we have more videos too but this is by far the most complete performance. As I find more I will try and share them.....Enjoy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment