Quinn and Charlie had their birthday way back in April but I am making an effort to post some old pictures(notice the November 2010 baptism photos). I haven't downloaded the pictures in a very organized fashion(organization is not my strength these days) so the blog catch up will not be in any particular order.
The birthday was great fun and quite simple. Dalby and I made our favorite kind of cupcake at this house...chocolate with homemade vanilla icing. We took everyone outside and let them eat their cupcakes. The video is long and is actually two videos put together. The second part of the video has me laughing quite a bit so I turned the volume on the video way down. From the looks of the video you wouldn't think Quinn enjoys sweets or cupcakes these days....not true....just as anything in their lives Charlie jumps in no hesitation, no thought and Quinn takes a minute to warm up to the idea. Dalby enjoyed the cupcake but did have a bit of worry that it wasn't her birthday....until present opening. Once we began opening presents and she realized she would get to do most of the unwrapping our problems melted away. Charlie and Quinn enjoyed watching Dalby's excitement and then rolling in all of the paper! (The present opening video is more for the grandparents as it is not exciting footage.....:))








No comments:
Post a Comment