Saturday, April 7, 2012
Who Ate All The Cookie Dough?
Who Ate All the Cookie Dough? by Karen Beaumont is an absolute favorite in our house. We first heard it at Williamson County Library story time and Dalby and I read it over and over until she could recite the lines with me. I thought I got Dalby on video but I will have to do some more searching to find that video. Quinn and Charlie, but especially Quinn, now LOVE this book. We read it almost nightly. I apologize for the video but I had to pretend like I wasn't recording on the phone in order for her to do her thing. Charlie usually participates but he sat quietly on Dalby's bed "reading". Dalby also reads along with us but when I recorded this she was at a friends house. If you have small children or need a gift for little ones this book is so much fun and our kids enjoy being able to shout out their parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment