Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Odds and Ends

We watch PBS in the mornings.  In between shows they sometimes have children's videos.  They recently had a video by the group Alli and Andrew(http://alliandandrew.com/).  We liked their song so much we looked them up on YouTube.  We found a few of their videos and a parody of the Justin Beiber song "Baby".  We like to watch and listen to their videos("Baby", "H-E-L-P" and "Grilled Cheese").
"Baby"
  "H-E-L-P"



Yummy Treats:
About a month or two ago we went to our friend Clinton's birthday party and he served Better-Then-Brownie Cookies(http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2009/07/22/better-than-brownies-chocolate-cookies/).  They are now a favorite here and are YUMMY!  The cookies are really easy to make....although I do better when the kids are in quiet time.....this last batch I made I messed up a few ingredients and they stilled turned out delicious!  We have brought them two times to school and have finished off our Costco size bag of bittersweet chocolate chips.  They are very worth a try for a chocolate indulgence! 







No comments: