Rather then trying to squeeze two birthday celebrations into one post here is a series of posts for our three year olds celebration:
We made chocolate cupcakes. I have found a yummy and simple recipe for chocolate cupcakes. It makes quite a bit so I knew we could fill our train molds and satisfy our princess cupcake request all with one batch. The train mold seemed like it was going to be "easy". We had successfully tested the process for the train cars with muffins. Needless to say the train cars did not cooperate as planned. Thanks to some teamwork and lots of frosting - I think we pulled off a train that Charlie loved. Quinn had requested a princess cake and originally I was thinking we could do a cake in the shape of a crown/tiara. I clarified with Quinn - she clarified with me that she would prefer "Belle", "Sleeping Beauty", "Ariel", "Cinderella", etc. We turned to Etsy and found some cute, inexpensive cupcake toppers that allowed she and Dalby to choose their princess. Happy campers and tasty cake!






No comments:
Post a Comment