Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Like a Sponge.....

Some fun things heard around our house.....

- "Come on, Man...." when she is frustrated or disappointed she can't do something.....
- "Phone wingig"....especially nice to hear when we think she is asleep in her bed and the little shout comes from the bedroom
- "I or Mom made mess"....spoken when toys are out of the place where she wants them
- Dalby and I love to watch "Bones". Let me rephrase that, I love to watch "Bones". Reruns air on TNT and then it is on Fox on Thursday nights at 7pm. We would sit down and watch "Bones" together for sure on Thursdays and then sometimes, especially this fall when I was so sick, on TNT. However I realized in late November this show may not be appropriate for her when we had just watched an opening scene from "Bones" and at a commercial I asked her what she was doing peering over the arm of the couch and she turned to me and answered, "Ook or bodies momma."(Looking for bodies momma). Now I watch "Bones" on Hulu and will soon get to see it on TV when we get DVR in a few weeks. No more "Bones" for Dalby, even though she still gets excited when we see the previews for upcoming episodes on Fox.
- The power of branding. While watching a football game recently Dalby saw the orange first down marker that has the bullseye on top. She got very excited and said, "Target mommy?" Maybe we spend a little too much time at Target?
-"You betcha".....not sure who says that in our house.....

No comments: