Monday, March 1, 2010
+ or - ....still WOW!!!
These babies are growing! I mean I could have told you that but with no official proof to back it up besides the ENORMOUS belly! I did tell Ryan I would guess that I had at least ten pounds of baby in me right now.......he seemed a little surprised but his response was correct when he said, "Well you would know best."....smart man! Minus the cold I picked up somewhere, the heartburn, the awkward sleeping positions, lack of sleep and feeling like a ran a marathon when I just walk from the front door to the car I feel pretty good. In all seriousness we have been very lucky and continue to be lucky with my doctor's reports. We had another growth scan today and the babies are looking good, my blood pressure is good and other measurements seem very appropriate so a positive appointment today. Now for the crazy news....want to guess the weights...(+/-) 4lbs 10 oz for the little girl and 5lbs 15 oz for the little boy.....WOW...that is what the doctor said! She is happy with the growth, although the little girl has slowed down a bit so we are going to watch her some. My doctor today wanted to make sure we had all the basics covered so that we were ready. My response is most are covered, most should take care of themselves and we still have a few kitchen renovation decisions to finalize.......that is another post but in short we have no kitchen right now...we have stripped it to its bones....and why wouldn't you start that type of project at 30 weeks pregnant with twins? So all and all things are progressing nicely. I just really wish we could find a night nurse to help us for a bit. Apparently people book night nurses as soon as they find out they are pregnant rather then 6 months out like when we started to look. Ryan and I just didn't believe for awhile we were going to have twins so a night nurse was not on our radar. Now we are pretty convinced but still can't believe we will be blessed with two more little ones in our home!!! So amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear the news - soon!!! We're praying for those little ones (or pretty big, actually now) in your belly. Wish I could be there to see you grow each day like you saw me at Haworth!:) Love and miss you, mi amiga!!! Dalby is going to be the cutest big sister!!!
Marlana
Post a Comment