Charlie and Quinn turned two April 9! People ask me if I can believe they are two and I say no but yes. Little ones certainly grow up fast but it has been a busy two years. We had fun celebrating their birthday with cupcakes and presents. We started with cupcakes....we learned Quinn does not like fire(see photos)....next presents...we learned Charlie likes to open his...Quinn liked seeing what was inside but wasn't as interested in opening the gifts herself.....and they both had fun with their new toys! And yes, all the kids are in their PJs....don't think we are celebrating in the morning...it was the afternoon...but the strategy was to let them dig in to the cake and get their PJs dirty, take their PJs off and let them open gifts....the other part of the strategy really was that it was a PJ type Saturday:)
Once we took the candle out and showed her the cupcake she thought it may be ok....
Charlie was good with it all....
We broke the cupcake up and she picked at for a bit and then realized what a sweet treat it was....
Dalby and Hayley....
Charlie and his "facial hair"...
Quinn has just spotted another cool gift...which was opened for her...
Putting all of his new Thomas toys onto one track...
A stunner of an outfit....especially when she slips on some of Dalby's play high heels....























1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe they are 2!! I still remember the day you called and told me your were pregnant with twins. I know what you mean though - it goes by quickly but the challenges sometimes make it drag on too :) You are doing an AMAZING job though! Happy Birthday (a month late) to Quinn and Charlie!
Post a Comment